Selasa, 25 Januari 2011

MY HEART IS BROKE

MY HEART IS BROKE
CAST
Aulia as Cak Son
Pramitha as Lia
Brian as Endra
Anfik as Mr. Abdi and Cak Son’s Dad
Vania as Cak Son’s Mom
Dea as Ade

One time in Senior high 8, a school with many awesome student there are student whose name Aulia but his friends call him Cak Son.
Stage 1
(Cak Son came then sit in his chair)
Endra : Hey, cak Son ! How are you today?
Cak Son : hmm.. My day like usual .. boring.
(ade Came)
(Bell ringing)
(Mr. Abdi came)

Mr. Abdi : Good morning Student! Alright, this morning I have 2 news. Good news and Bad news.
The good news is you get a new friend today. Lia please come!
(Lia come)
Mr. Abdi : okey. Now introduce yourself.
Lia : Hello guys. My name is Amalia, and you can call me Lia. I hope we can be a good friend.
Mr Abdi : Thanks Lia. Wecome to our school. And you can sit beside ade. Oh yeah, the bad news is we have a small test.
(test time.)
(meanwhile aulia sleep)

Endra : aulia wake up. We are on test now!

(the bell ringing)

Stage 2
“Break Time”
(Cak Son came to Lias’s table)
Cak Son :hi, What’s you name? (stutter)
Lia : hi, I’m Lia. What’s your name?
Cak Son : I’m Auliia, but all call me Cak Son.
Ade : Lia, do you want to join me to canteen?
Lia : Oke.
Cak Son : Wow,the girl is so beautiful.



Stage 3
In the next morning, Cak Son tell Endra about the girl.
Cak Son : Ehmm.. Ndra. Do you know the girl whose name Lia ? I think I falling in love with her. Do want to help me to get her?
Endra : Lia. I know. Maybe, you must make over your style. Because as I know you aren’t Lia’s
type.
Cak Son : What! Really? So do you want to help me?
Endra : of course.

Stage 4
(Lia sit)
(And Cak Son come)

Cak Son : What are doing ? Can I sit besise you?
Lia : yes, you can.

(Cak Son sit)
Cak Son : Excuse me, do you have a boyfriend ?
Lia : no.
Cak Son : Do you know that I have feeling for you?
Lia : Yes, I know. Yesterday Endra told me.
Cak Son : so ? Do you want to be my girlfriend?
Lia : What ? Me?Maybe , I can’t. I’m Sorry.
Cak Son : I know , I’m not handsome, but I amn’t lie to my feelings
Lia : Yes I know, but you are not my type. Maybe I can accept you but you have to
change your appearance.
Cak Son : Well, I will change appearance in order to get your heart.
Lia : Sorry , I have to go. Bye!
Cak Son : Bye sweetheart.
Lia : Ouch. It’s impossible boy!

Stage 5
Cak Son : Hai Endra!
Endra : Hi
Cak Son : Where I had to change my appearance ?
Endra : Are you Serious with Lia?
Cak Son : what I seen Jooking ?
Endra : Okay, you have to know that Lia is a girl who doesn’t want to have a
special boyfriend. I’m afraid if you’re heart broken.
Cak Son : Yes, If she refuses. I would introspection. But actually I really want to change my
appearance.
Endra : Okay, this afternoon you can visit to my house and the next day you go to school
with a new style.
Cak Son : Okay Boss !

Stage 6
Next morning in Cak Son’House

Mom : honey, hurry up eat your breakfast , you will be late
Cak Son : Okay mom, I will come
(Cak Son came Immidiately)

Cak Son : Morning Mom, Dad !
Dad : hey, what happends with you?
Cak Son : Yes, It is my changes
Mom : hahaha.. You lokk so handsome.
Dad : Yes Your mom is right
Cak Son : Maybe, I cann’t eat breakfast together with you. God bye mom! Dad!

Stage 7
( at school)

Endra : Wow Cak Son you look so handsome !
Cak Son : thank you, this is also thanks to your help
Endra : haha,, no problem, bro !
Then : Cak Son go and try to find Lia. Finnaly, he meet the girl at canteen
Cak Son : Now see.. Do you want to be my girlfriend?
Lia : I think no. Because I’ve had boyfriend. I’m sorry.

(Lia go away from Cak Son)
(Endra came )

Endra : It’s okay. But you still got a good thing. Look at yourself. You are the different boy.

Stage 8
At morning he arrive at school with his old appearance.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar